Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the handle debbydoubter still available if you move quickly

Ok cool, I'll get right on that.

New lows?

Intraday lows. Which as of now, is 207. Meaning TSLA is -11.64 out of yesterday's 14.26 gains and well on track to give it all back and go back into the downtrend.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, support for the upward trend line at 208.70 is broken. At 205.75 we'll definitely be back in the downtrend. If TSLA can finish above 209 today, we might stand a chance of reversing the downtrend.

going to depend largely on the slew of tech ERs out tomorrow (and APPL today)- which in turn depends on expectations being sufficiently low for those- which in turn means who the hell knows

Absolutely this. In particular, tomorrow after the bell, AMZN reports earnings. I have a strong hunch given recent price correlation that TSLA will move up or down significantly in tandem with AMZN on Friday morning. Now, how to call the AMZN price action...

Additionally given the huge boost we got last week with Weekly Jobless Claims, that number could move the needle a bunch up or down when it is reported again tomorrow morning at 8:30am EST.

Absolutely this. In particular, tomorrow after the bell, AMZN reports earnings. I have a strong hunch given recent price correlation that TSLA will move up or down significantly in tandem with AMZN on Friday morning. Now, how to call the AMZN price action...

Additionally given the huge boost we got last week with Weekly Jobless Claims, that number could move the needle a bunch up or down when it is reported again tomorrow morning at 8:30am EST.

Also, Facebook reports today after hours. FB is one of the "momo" stocks I keep hearing mentioned on CNBC along with TSLA, because of its high P/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.