Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off events - RC 2012 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have thought about where and when to see the Model S RC (especially here in Europe), shows have already begun in US but still with beta model S.

Please post where you will like to see it showed off nearby you and at an event witch are near by the date where you expect you should make your choice of options, colors and models
e.g. in Europe I expect this to be right after the US release dates in summer 2012.

Here are some places where I would like to see the RC model S (1 base model without options and 1 fully loaded e.g. with panoramic sunroof)

Germany – Hannover
Besucher: IAA - Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (20.- 27. September 2012 )

Denmark - Copenhagen
Biler i Bella 2012 (25.-28. October 2012)

I don't know if the price to participate in these shows will hold Tesla back. it would be alright with me if Tesla made a show-off like in US, by them self instead - I do how-ever believe they would get to a large public by participate in some shows

I haven’t been able to find an event in Norway witch where at a date late summer or autumn 2012, maybe someone from Norway could post a link and a date. - both in Denmark and Norway should Tesla be able to sell more cars if only they can show it off to a wider public. the tax rebate (no tax) will make Tesla Model S price be comparable to ordinary large cars (taxed 180%) , people should be stupid not to buy a Tesla as a alternative to e.g. a ICE Ford Mondeo or a VW passat.... admitted the end price is a little higher, but the yearly costs should be less and thereby in long term be equal in price.

(Sorry for my spelling/grammar...I do not native speak English, but hope you can get the sentence of my post anyway :rolleyes: )

There is Oslo Motor Show where Tesla was in 2010 I beleive. I'm not sure about 2011 though.
Anyway there is a Oslo Motor Show 2012 26-28 october in Lillestrøm (which is slightly outside Oslo).

Cobos