Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Side Mirror, Car not locking, Easy Entry, Alarm going off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
We have had our Model 3 for almost three months. We absolutely LOVE it, but recently, we have been having a few issues and wondering if these are happening to anyone else.

- When locked, the passenger mirror no longer goes in. It used to, which is odd.
- When we walk away, the car doesn't always lock. I have been having to lock it remotely, but today when I did that, the driver side mirror didn't go in. It also did not respond to the phone key when I tried to open the door to unlock it.
- Easy entry just stopped working. I can select it on the screen, but it used to do it automatically.
- Twice now, the car has been unlocked and the alarm has gone off when we open the door.
- Last week, the car didn't even turn on. I had to pump the break, gas, and gear shift to get it to power up.

We had it in last week for service and we were hopefully it was fixed, but today it is doing more of these things. Anyone have experience with this? We are on version 2018.21.9

Thank you.