Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver 2013 P85 75kmiles $44,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Panoramic roof
  • Ultra high fidelity soundSound studio package
  • Tech package
  • Premium light package
  • Twin chargers
  • After mkt front center console
  • Lacewood accents
  • Nappa letter alcantara performance seats with red piping
  • Twin charger
  • Clearbra front/rear bumpers and partial hood
  • 19” wheels
  • No accidents, nonsmoker
Original list price was $106,000

Asking $44,000, car is located in Battle Ground WA, just north of Portland OR.
upload_2017-9-4_17-47-16.png

upload_2017-9-4_17-48-7.png
upload_2017-9-4_17-48-34.png
upload_2017-9-4_17-49-20.png
upload_2017-9-4_17-50-10.png

Someone got a good deal. Had your asking price been closer to what you sold it for, I'd have jumped on it for higher.

This car sold for KBB blue book.
I chuckle when I hear people saying KBB prices are low. That's BS. KBB prices on trade in are actually HIGHER than Tesla will give you.

You can take low trade in on KBB and subtract about 5K to get what Tesla will offer you.

This car sold for KBB blue book.
I chuckle when I hear people saying KBB prices are low. That's BS. KBB prices on trade in are actually HIGHER than Tesla will give you.

You can take low trade in on KBB and subtract about 5K to get what Tesla will offer you.

KBB values don't mean much for used low volume luxury cars. I commented as a buyer, and not on what you could get for a trade-in. I hope you understand there is a big difference between getting a good deal as a buyer based on the typical deals available, and getting the most $ for your sale before you chuckle away.

Someone got a good deal. Had your asking price been closer to what you sold it for, I'd have jumped on it for higher.

When I listed my 2013 S85 this summer I started at $44k. I had several lowball offers in the high $30’s and didn’t take any insult. When I lowered my asking to $42k I struck a deal with a forum member for $40,500. This deal was fair for both sides. I probably could have held out for more but the deal was real and the buyer was going to appreciate the car like I did.