Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Silver color.Looking for Model S new 21 silver Arachnid or Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for new rims for a 2017 Model S. Either Arachnids or Turbines. OEM. Silver color.

Able to pay up front. Or, if someone wants to trade and is local (Los Angeles area), I can trade existing 19 Slipstreams + cash.

Many thanks!
Rob

I have a set of turbines, I might be willing to part with.
2 of them are mounted with Proxes Sport A/S (without TPMS), and 2 are just rims.
Some kind of trade sounds good to me.
Only problem is that I am in Sacramento Area.

I’ve got the silver 21” arachnids from my 2017 MS sitting in my garage. I’m in Los Angeles surrounding area if you still are looking for these. They’ve got tires and TPMS on them as well, though the tires have 5k miles on them.

Looking for new rims for a 2017 Model S. Either Arachnids or Turbines. OEM. Silver color.

Able to pay up front. Or, if someone wants to trade and is local (Los Angeles area), I can trade existing 19 Slipstreams + cash.

Many thanks!
Rob