Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Skyline Case-Friendly Phone Dock Kits

What color should Skyline go with?

• Silver anodized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matte black anodized

Votes: 37 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Labor Day Weekend Sale!
15% Off Premium Model S/X Kit
10% Off all other Tesla Accessories by Skyline

helloskyline.com
1798f54a-c3c7-40cd-aa64-c5ea4de6e596.jpg

Premium Model S/X Quick Connection Case Friendly Phone Dock Package
(includes dock and guides).
15% Off with code: 15OFFLDW

994e3d54-0ad2-4f7c-9f02-761f1a45992e.jpg

10% Off all other products with code: 10OFFLDW

2 questions... 1) will the premium model work for an iPhone 7/8 with the apple battery case on? want to make sure the guides are wide/deep enough to accommodate that case. and 2) I currently have the Tesla dock and the problem I am finding with any case is that when I try to dock a phone in a case, it pushes the lightning cable down partially into the dock/console (not much but enough that the dock becomes impossible to use). Is your dock cable fixed in place so that I will not have to worry about that happening?

Works for me. Have a 2018 S. Wasn't sure they would work as I have ThinOptics glasses case on the back of a Speck case but they work nicely. The rubber of the guides are stiff and work against the rubber sides of my case but hopefully they will loosen over time. If not the vendor said they would work with me plus they gave me a discount for being a little late in delivery due to all the new Model 3 owners purchasing. All good

Works for me. Have a 2018 S. Wasn't sure they would work as I have ThinOptics glasses case on the back of a Speck case but they work nicely. The rubber of the guides are stiff and work against the rubber sides of my case but hopefully they will loosen over time. If not the vendor said they would work with me plus they gave me a discount for being a little late in delivery due to all the new Model 3 owners purchasing. All good

Did you get the premium ones or the plastic ones?

Was about to order the premium kit, but the logo is a turn off for me. Also waiting for the wireless version. :D (Please, do not display any logo. No one that enters my Tesla will buy your product because of the logo. They will because I'll tell them about how amazing they are ;) )

Reactions: hulk2k17