Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker Log in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was messing with my car- hit Streaming- saw I was logged in to some account that ended with @telsa.com as an email with numbers in front of it. I hit log out and now when I hit streaming- it asks me for my slacker log in.

I guess Tesla comes with Slacker log in for free- but now that I have logged out of it- how do I get back in?

Contact [email protected]; they can fix it remotely. They did fix it for me when my car was delivered without Slacker credentials.

That email account has an auto reply now that states:

Thank you for contacting Tesla. This email address is no longer monitored.

Visit our Support Site to learn more about our products or services or to find answers to commonly asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for, contact us to ask a question. You will need to log into your Tesla Account to ask a question — this is so we know who we’re speaking to and can help you quicker.

Schedule a test drive to experience one of our vehicles or visit a store to learn about an all-electric lifestyle with the full Tesla ecosystem.

What other options do we have? My previously logged in account is no longer after the 2020.8.2 update.

Oh interesting. I just got my car this week and was one of the "touchless" deliveries where they leave the car in your driveway. I noticed that I would need to register for a Slacker account, which seemed strange, so I guess I will need to contact them for that as well.