Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker: skipping portion of some songs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RayK

Apr 5, 2016
San Jose, CA
When listening to streaming music I use the left roller on the steering wheel to skip songs I don't want to listen to. Occasionally it also seems to skip the first part of the song that follows; up to 3-4 minutes worth. It apparently is random as to which song(s) this affects but my unscientific experiment says it happens at least once in every 30 to 40 forced skips. I've searched around the forum but have not found any other reports on this.

Is this happening to anybody else? I don't recall this being an issue a couple of months ago (when I was on 2018.28.1) but it seems to be occurring now that I'm on 2018.50.6. Listening to Alternative and Classic Rock channels on Slacker....

Yes!!! This has been happening very often recently! I didn’t have a problem for the first two months of driving the car and recently it will begin near the end of a song particularly if I click next in rapid succession. I’m also on 2018.50.6.