Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sleepers in California!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
still not showing in source code :(
I don't see it in source, but I do see it reflected on the page. My build details now shows "Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance".

I wouldn't worry about it.
There are a lot of cars some with 19s and some with 18s. Cali and Texas are in preproduction. All Black Int. at the moment
Any ETAs on when they'll actually be delivered?

I don't see it in source, but I do see it reflected on the page. My build details now shows "Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance".

I wouldn't worry about it.

I believe mid December, I mentioned to my SA that I'd be traveling for the holidays and said I'd be leaving the Dec. 20, he said I should be receiving the order I placed today before that.

Hell yes!

upload_2019-11-20_14-33-54.png

Went to our local showroom. Apparently a TON of stealths just showed up in their inventories, all unannounced. I was unable to snare one, but had to make a separate order. Apparently this morning even store managers couldn't change an account to get assigned a car that hasn't already been produced. It seems that has changed in the past few hours.

It was pretty seamless. He was able to port over all the info. He is also giving me a $100 "adjustment" to reflect the lost deposit on my non-stealth order (which is still live).

Better yet, I logged into my account as soon as I got home, and voila! VIN number is in source code. YAY!

Reactions: puppers

I asked. "Once a VIN has been assigned, things more pretty quickly".

If I had to guess, it's probably the same as any VIN assignment. Once you get one, delivery appointments follow soon.

If so, it seems Stealths might be moved head of LR/AWDs or Ps in the production ordering. Makes sense from Tesla's perspective as the $2000 is pure profit, so get them booked sooner than later.

Went to our local showroom. Apparently a TON of stealths just showed up in their inventories, all unannounced. I was unable to snare one, but had to make a separate order. Apparently this morning even store managers couldn't change an account to get assigned a car that hasn't already been produced. It seems that has changed in the past few hours.

It was pretty seamless. He was able to port over all the info. He is also giving me a $100 "adjustment" to reflect the lost deposit on my non-stealth order (which is still live).

Better yet, I logged into my account as soon as I got home, and voila! VIN number is in source code. YAY!
I ran into the same issue at the Corte Madera location, but they were finally able to figure it out for me and modified my existing order. The VIN was already in the source code as soon as the image of the car changed. I'm super stoked!