Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slipstream Wheels in like-new condition with Opticoat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a like-new set of Slipstream wheels with less than 200 miles on them. I had opti-coat installed on these wheels when the detailer worked on my car the day after delivery.

Asking $1,600 with tires or $1,200 without tires. Price is firm.
Free pick up in Orinda, California or can meet nearby.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3738.jpg
    IMG_3738.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3739.jpg
    IMG_3739.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 153
Selling a like-new set of Slipstream wheels with less than 200 miles on them. I had opti-coat installed on these wheels when the detailer worked on my car the day after delivery.

Thanks
What size wheels? 20 inch? Is the bolt pattern for an M3, or model S / X? What make and size tires?

Thank you!

What size wheels? 20 inch? Is the bolt pattern for an M3, or model S / X? What make and size tires?

Thank you!
The picture shows 19 inch tires and wheels. The tire size shown is that of a Model S, 245/45R19 and the pictures show Goodyear Eagle Touring tires. They only correctly fit model S cars. The wheel bolt pattern will also fit the X but they are not designed for a tire that will properly fit an X. Slipstream wheels don’t fit model 3’s

Thanks

$800 is the best price I can do for the set of 4 like-new rims with ceramic coating, TPMS and center caps.