Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No
but with good debates, good counters, and evidence provided, read the given info and if we cannot resolve
we should agree to disagree
def should be civil

example
saying a manufacturer interior is better than another when we are really talking about an ecosystem, can be said but if it goes on it does not make sense
the Genesis GV60 has a high end lux interior, amazing, wow
but the Model Y as the superior ecosystem
in this forum, on that topic, we don’t care about the interior (unless sub par)
btw, let’s compare current models, let’s compare M3 highland to ioniq6 not the current M3, leapfrogging is a false comparison
superior ecosystem
i just posted, people are trading in new GV60s because rhe Genesis ecosystem does not work as good as T
(that includes supercharging)
i am not making this up
Your assumptions about the. Ecosystem are hilarious.

View attachment 947910
Take the above, add the the superior EV ecosystem which is everything that supports the the vehicle:
In-vehicle app, iphone/android app, supercharging network, MCU/Gen3 home charger, FSD/EAP, OTA updates, minimalistic interior, lifecycle experience from buying/delivery/service, Tesla employees at many levels, aftermarket accessory support, vertical integration, 4680s, gigacastings, stock, other company partnerships, industry leadership, NACS, etc.
I could go on for there is so much wrapped around Tesla vehicles and the company.
No other EV manufacturer can compare, they are all chasing Tesla.

Ill say we, as this post was started and most of the participants are positive, enthusiastic, excited, etc. about the future of Tesla and the CT.
CT design is radical, size is different and intent as attracting those interested in radical is spot on.
You are highly negative and clearly not interested in the CT. We are, so please move on to another forum. You do not add anything, but hostility...
I'll just say this; do more research and stop relying on Tesla press releases, website, and tweets as the basis for your Tesla knowledge.

View attachment 947910
Take the above, add the the superior EV ecosystem which is everything that supports the the vehicle:
In-vehicle app, iphone/android app, supercharging network, MCU/Gen3 home charger, FSD/EAP, OTA updates, minimalistic interior, lifecycle experience from buying/delivery/service, Tesla employees at many levels, aftermarket accessory support, vertical integration, 4680s, gigacastings, stock, other company partnerships, industry leadership, NACS, etc.
I could go on for there is so much wrapped around Tesla vehicles and the company.
No other EV manufacturer can compare, they are all chasing Tesla.

Ill say we, as this post was started and most of the participants are positive, enthusiastic, excited, etc. about the future of Tesla and the CT.
CT design is radical, size is different and intent as attracting those interested in radical is spot on.
You are highly negative and clearly not interested in the CT. We are, so please move on to another forum. You do not add anything, but hostility...
Wow… quit whining.

Don't know who you are, but I own 3 Teslas, Stock and I am a first day CT tri-motor deposit owner. I have a totally Bitchen Tesla License plate, and a bad ass Tesla golf cart.

all that said, doesn’t mean I can’t see with my eyes, and hear with my ears. When Tesla messes up and when Musk Screws up, I call it out.

so STFU

Reactions: Cal1 and Brou
I'm convinced that this dude is a poorly programmed Tesla bot. Every word he types comes straight from a Tesla press release or Elon Musk's Twitter account. There is no way that a sentient human is authoring these posts.

Screenshot_20230618-074416.png

Last edited:
Not bad Brou, very creative.

No, like I stated, I’m all in on the Tesla ecosystem for the points I made and looking forward to the CT.
In the next 3x years, our family will have four Teslas, one being the CT, and possibly a 2nd CT.
I don’t even have to convince the members for the superiority of the ecosystem reinforces the ease of use. We now have Tesla muscle memory.

Happy Fathers Days guys.

This guy can't stop won't stop. Geez, give it a break my guy.
Agree
A last word person
Again, this post is about celebrating the CT
Celebrating all of this innovation they are leading the world in so many categories
Game changers as the S 3 X Y all did
And SpaceX, Boring, Neuralink, Tesla Energy, Optimus

Btw, BMW just announced they are following Tesla and working on 4680 innovations
Toyota just announced using Gigacastings

It is predicted the CT will cause other manufacturers following Tesla with radical multipurpose vehicle designs
Separate from their pickup and utility vehicle designs

This will be amazing to see
Like a supercar category for trucks
But not for a million dollar target market
But more main to upper mainstream buying market
Big disruption in buyer focus
Like my journey:
Multiple Toy Landcruiser 30 year owner, then wrangler, then MYP, soon CT

Think there are others like me as a non traditional buyer thinking CT

Live the journey

Agree
A last word person
Again, this post is about celebrating the CT

No it isn't. That's just something your algorithm is making you post. This thread is about the Cybertruck's images. For some reason you want to turn it into anything BUT the Cybertruck's images. Why can't you stay on topic?

Are you confused about where you're posting?

Screenshot_20230618-102329~2.png

Why are you so interested in silencing me? If you don't want to discuss the Cybertruck's image, it's you who should stop posting, not those of us who are staying on topic. You need to reboot your system or have it reprogrammed to stop thread derailments.

Let’s talk images
They show a radical and industry disrupting design we all like
We
Look at all of Brou's past posts on his profile. Arguing with everyone and how their opinion is wrong and claiming everyone is a bot spreading Elon's message. Definitely a last word type of guy. I'm sure he is a great hang. I suppose forums like this give him quite a rise.

Look at all of Brou's past posts on his profile. Arguing with everyone and how their opinion is wrong and claiming everyone is a bot spreading Elon's message. Definitely a last word type of guy. I'm sure he is a great hang. I suppose forums like this give him quite a rise.
The only person I've ever said is a bot is kpanda17. Not true? Back up your claim with proof. Go ahead, I'll wait. Wouldn't want you to reveal yourself to be a liar.

"Last word type of guy" translation: he doesn't shut up when he posts stuff that I don't like. Why should I stop posting? I'm not the one that has derailed this thread. If I'm a problem, report me to a moderator so they can sanction the person in this thread that isn't remaining on topic. I'll wait for that too.

Or maybe you should stop posting and being a "last word type of guy." Stop using me to get a rise, I'm married.

Let’s talk images
They show a radical and industry disrupting design we all like
We

You see radical and revolutionary. I see a modernized Delorean. The basic design language is borrowed from a car designed in the late 1970s. If you add two doors, a bed, and a lift kit you have a Cybertruck.

The real disappointment is the cheap looking interior. The piece attached to the armrest specifically caught my attention, as I had that exact part on a 2010 Chevy Malibu I was forced to drive while on recruiting duty. It's just so "economy" looking, I'm surprised Tesla borrowed that design.

shopping.jpeg

2024-tesla-cybertruck-leaked-interior-image-02-646fc525c6ce9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.