Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that. You need a social security number to register to vote. And that number is matched to name, DOB in the states when registering folks to vote. So illegals would need a social security number (which they don’t have)...
Don't know where you got this information, but it's not correct. You do not need to provide a Social Security Number to register to vote. Here's the Federal document listing the voter registration requirements for each state. They vary somewhat, but in general it's "Provide a valid form of identification such as a driver's license." For example, here are the ID requirements to register to vote in a Federal election in Delaware (picked at random from the linked document below):

6.ID Number. Your complet-
ed voter registration form must
contain your state issued driver’s
license number or nonoperating
identifcation number. If you do
not have a driver’s license or
nonoperating identifcation, you
must include the last four digits
of your social security number. If
you do not have a driver’s license
or a nonoperating identifcation or
a social security number, please
write “NONE” on the form. A
unique identifying number will be
assigned by the State.

If I read this correctly, you don't need to provide any identification at all in order to vote in Federal elections in Delaware.

Federal Voter Registration: https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files/eac_assets/1/6/Federal_Voter_Registration_ENG.pdf

Echo chamber Karen wants to see the manager.

I3yFlNm.gif

Sounds like stuff they could have easily corrected granted it wouldn’t have made your no photo proof controversy story as impressive. Yet you joined a forum same day to feel better? Suggestion, don’t sell your car expecting someone to give you a free ride if you’re impatient.
You'd accept a new car with a damaged mirror and a damaged body panel? The fanboi is strong in this one.

Reactions: B@ndit
Sounds like stuff they could have easily corrected granted it wouldn’t have made your no photo proof controversy story as impressive. Yet you joined a forum same day to feel better? Suggestion, don’t sell your car expecting someone to give you a free ride if you’re impatient.
1) You can accept a car with issues. To eaches own. When I spend 55 thousand dollars for a new car, there better be no visible damage (let alone in multiple locations). We won’t ever see eye to eye on this.

2) I joined the forum to see what the hell is up and if all the Tesla layoffs are causing a pattern and others are in the same camp. You assuming I joined to ‘feel better’ makes you look dumb.

3) If I order a new car, and I schedule delivery it is far from unreasonable to expect the car will be present at that time and in an appropriate condition. The fault is not on me.

As someone with a total of 7 posts, all in this one thread. Sounds like you’re just another who decided to join TMC just to whine about a bad delivery experience. Pictures would help substantiate your claims as many come here claiming labels gaps, etc.., when really there is no issue. You could have shortened your post with just a few pictures.
Pictures are worth a thousand words.

As someone with a total of 7 posts, all in this one thread. Sounds like you’re just another who decided to join TMC just to whine about a bad delivery experience. Pictures would help substantiate your claims as many come here claiming labels gaps, etc.., when really there is no issue. You could have shortened your post with just a few pictures.
Pictures are worth a thousand words.
Again... new to Tesla... new to the forums... Who at their first delivery when dealing with issues is like 'WAIT let me take a bunch of pictures so I can post them online so I don't get questioned by some random internet trolls" Maybe the more logical thought process is "let me grab a manager and work the details"... Some of you on here are unbelievable lol.

I also joined to kick and scream like a baby about my delivery! orrrrrr.... To information gather and see if others are experiencing the same and what people are doing about it.

I'm posting my experience so its documented for others to find. Not to appease you.

1) You can accept a car with issues. To eaches own. When I spend 55 thousand dollars for a new car, there better be no visible damage (let alone in multiple locations). We won’t ever see eye to eye on this.

2) I joined the forum to see what the hell is up and if all the Tesla layoffs are causing a pattern and others are in the same camp. You assuming I joined to ‘feel better’ makes you look dumb.

3) If I order a new car, and I schedule delivery it is far from unreasonable to expect the car will be present at that time and in an appropriate condition. The fault is not on me.
I agree. I call bullshit on those who have a problem with you refusing the delivery instead of having a problem with Tesla for producing low quality cars. Why would one accept a brand new car with those problems? What’s up with these fanboys?

If you accuse any woman who you have never met and of whose actions you are unaware (as is the case of this poster; he’s never met her and he doesn’t know what she did…we only have some rumor and speculation) of being a prima donna, yeah, that’s misogyny. That just means any woman he doesn’t think he likes is a prima donna; he is presupposing without any actual information or factual context that she is at fault here and specifically because she’s temperamental. I suppose we could also label her as “shrill” and accuse her of “being on the rag” while we are at it…right?
thats a strange example... i mean it sounds like you are on the rag but i have no idea if you are a man or woman

• Disagree
Attach whatever you want. I have 3 actual agreements with Tesla that I agreed to. They don't say that BS.
CYBERTRUCK has the stipulation. This isn't a CYBERTRUCK. You are generalizing.
You’re very opinionated and so utterly confident lol. When I login I’ll attach. How does someone be so sure of themselves without basis? Amazing.

And if CT had it, then conceivable other card had/have it. Logical?

Another point…from Canada. So maybe our agreement was slightly diff. But you’ll jump to BS prior to keeping an open mind.

Anyway…back here tomorrow…:)

You’re very opinionated and so utterly confident lol. When I login I’ll attach. How does someone be so sure of themselves without basis? Amazing.

And if CT had it, then conceivable other card had/have it. Logical?

Another point…from Canada. So maybe our agreement was slightly diff. But you’ll jump to BS prior to keeping an open mind.

Anyway…back here tomorrow…:)
Don't change your story. You made a blanket statement to try to prove some point. It turns out that both things you claim that Tesla does to ALL don't even happen AT ALL. Again, I have 3 agreements to look over. Keep twisting your stories until you can be right. Or not. Why can't you just stop spreading BS to rationalize why you aren't going to upgrade. It isn't a big deal; but why are you trolling this post?

Reactions: jiren

Good job demonstrating your complete ignorance of my other remarks on the topic at least :)

There's a specific legal bar you need to get over here... a pretty high one. Nobody's presented an argument that'd hold up in court for reaching that bar- not even especially close.

Which is (among) the reasons the government themselves have been "investigating" this issue for years now but not filed any charges... they've yet to find evidence of actual wrongdoing.

None of that means I don't think Tesla has, within the barest confines of the law greatly overpromised and underdelivered on FSD for ~7 years now.

Reactions: gt2690b
Status
Not open for further replies.