Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal - 2017 Model S 90D White/Black AP2 - $90k obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased this 90D new early this year. I am selling because I would like to get into a Model X. It currently has 21,916mi, and is in excellent condition. It has the updated fascia and the premium interior. Non-Smoker, and the car has been garaged. Pics attached.

The car is located in Ladera Ranch, CA, but I am willing to help arrange transport at buyer's cost.

Options:
Dual Motor AWD
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Glass Roof
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Premium Seats
Carbon Fiber Decor
Black Headliner
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self Driving Capability
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package

Original MSRP: $111,200

Asking Price: $90k obo
IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0109.jpg IMG_0111.jpg IMG_0112.jpg IMG_0106.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0110.jpg IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0472.JPG

Ya beautiful car but because of the discontinued 90D and the deals that Tesla ran to get he inventory out this car will need to be in the mid 70’s for it to realistically sell.

Trust me, I know 30k in less than a year sucks but thats tesla for you.

Ya beautiful car but because of the discontinued 90D and the deals that Tesla ran to get he inventory out this car will need to be in the mid 70’s for it to realistically sell.

Trust me, I know 30k in less than a year sucks but thats tesla for you.

No way....OP I'm not so sure about all that.
A 2017 60D recently sold for 73k (no premium package, no full self driving, and no smart suspension). Granted, it only had 10k miles vs your 21k, but to suggest your 90D is worth mid 70s doesn't sound right to me.

No way....OP I'm not so sure about all that.
A 2017 60D recently sold for 73k (no premium package, no full self driving, and no smart suspension). Granted, it only had 10k miles vs your 21k, but to suggest your 90D is worth mid 70s doesn't sound right to me.

I think the 60D you are referring to was advertised for $73k, but unconfirmed how much it actually sold for. I sold my 2016.5 Model S 60D 3 weeks ago for $65k (baseline model w/ AP2 and EAP enabled). A lot of it is about finding the right buyer at the right time. OP should likely also advertise on CG and other local forums with better odds of yielding a sale. Tesla will lowball you with any trade-in offers, so while you can get a quote, I personally did not find them to be of any help.

Looks like Tesla is all sold out of their limited edition 90D inventory cars, so really your competition now is against new inventory 100Ds, which would start at roughly $91K (factoring in $7,500 federal rebate). High 70s (perhaps really low 80s) would seem like a fair price for the car, given a new 100D can be had for $91K. Good luck to OP with sale.

The OP has priced it a little high, but has also put obo. As I've always done with my sales, just make an offer and see how far they're willing to negotiate.

I don't have a need for a Model S right now, Only Xes, (which are hard to negotiate on because of low supply)

I think the 60D you are referring to was advertised for $73k, but unconfirmed how much it actually sold for. I sold my 2016.5 Model S 60D 3 weeks ago for $65k (baseline model w/ AP2 and EAP enabled). A lot of it is about finding the right buyer at the right time. OP should likely also advertise on CG and other local forums with better odds of yielding a sale. Tesla will lowball you with any trade-in offers, so while you can get a quote, I personally did not find them to be of any help.

Looks like Tesla is all sold out of their limited edition 90D inventory cars, so really your competition now is against new inventory 100Ds, which would start at roughly $91K (factoring in $7,500 federal rebate). High 70s (perhaps really low 80s) would seem like a fair price for the car, given a new 100D can be had for $91K. Good luck to OP with sale.

That 2017 60D that was advertised at 73k, actually SOLD for a little higher than the asking price.
i agree with you on the "...a lot of it is about finding the right buyer at the right time."