Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SOCAL: Model Y AWD white/white ready for pickup. Order take over.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Socal interested in purchasing one immediately and taking over my order? I'm having trouble with loans. Car is ready for pick up
White on White Model Y LR AWD
5 seats
19" wheels
Vin PA067XXX

Car price is locked in the lowest it was recently 52990 + 1000 for white interior.
Pickup location Burbank or home delivery. Available for pickup immediately. I'm looking just to get my 250 deposit back.

Pretty sure Tesla ex-nayed the transferring of reservations a while back 3/2022. You can ask your SA, but I believe the only options is:

1) To buy it + pay TTL then resell it.
2) Cancel the order and forfeit your $250.
3) In rare cases, you can release the VIN, get back inline for the next vehicle available (which these days will be fast) to get your financing lined up.

Anyone in Socal interested in purchasing one immediately and taking over my order? I'm having trouble with loans. Car is ready for pick up
White on White Model Y LR AWD
5 seats
19" wheels
Vin PA067XXX

Car price is locked in the lowest it was recently 52990 + 1000 for white interior.
Pickup location Burbank or home delivery. Available for pickup immediately. I'm looking just to get my 250 deposit back.
Messaged you, interested, in SoCal area also.