Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal SouthBay PPF shops?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a great PPF shop hopefully in LA County’s South Bay.

lookjng for tints and partial PPF.

any good suggestions?
Colberns Detailing in Oxnard is amazing. Outstanding tint shop next door, I do the drive just to have little things done. He did PPF on my Model 3, zero lifting and all edges hidden after a year. There is not one dust bubble anywhere. His prices are also pretty great. He is a master of PPF. Tell him zack sent you and he will hook u up.

Colberns Detailing in Oxnard is amazing. Outstanding tint shop next door, I do the drive just to have little things done. He did PPF on my Model 3, zero lifting and all edges hidden after a year. There is not one dust bubble anywhere. His prices are also pretty great. He is a master of PPF. Tell him zack sent you and he will hook u up.
Thanks. I will try him! Did you do whole car or partial?

How did you like their work? I am looking at getting my LR Y windows tinted there as they are the closest installer that offers Xpel Prime XR Plus. I got a quote of $930 for the entire car not including the roof for $930 for the XR+ 70.
They did a pretty good job. I did notice they didn't fully wrap the mirrors. I also saw some bubbling but they said that's normal and it should go away.