Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(SOLVED) Stuttering Audio Fix w Sketch Pad AND Nav-Same Screen! (joke)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I figured out how to use sketchpad to stop the audio stuttering and retain nav! See the pic!

On my route home there's a blue lake reservoir on the right and some hills on the left.

It sucks to have to keep redrawing the red arrow thingy every few miles but it's much better than stuttering audio.

Attachments

• 20190729_173500.jpg
    20190729_173500.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 134
Really cute picture.

But are people still having stuttering audio with the MCU1? I haven't had it in my S since an update earlier this year (where I presume they increased the priority of the thread for the media player).

I’ve been battling this problem for what seems like a year. It has finally gotten about 80% better in recent updates. I used to do the sketch pad trick and that of course helped tremendously. But is a pain in the A$$
What I found simpler that works almost all the time is just minimizing the audio page. I select my station or whatever and then just tap the audio button to make It disappear and show full screen Nav. Voila no stuttering from streaming music.
It’s simple but it works.

I’d pay for an MCU upgrade tho if it ever is truly offered.

P.S. I’ve completely given up on any internet browsing.