Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound system cutting out...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want to jinx it but I have not heard the cut-out in 2023.38.9 yet. I haven't driven much since I got it but the 4x I have since I got that version, no cut-outs. Might need more data though: too early to tell for sure.

I had it still happening on 2023.38.6, but car was updated to 2023.44.1 last evening. Will report back if it continues.

I had it still happening on 2023.38.6, but car was updated to 2023.44.1 last evening. Will report back if it continues.

Thanks. I had it too in 2023.38.6 but after a few more drives, I still haven't heard it in 2023.38.9. Mine won't update to 2023.44.1 because I have FSD but it'll be interesting to see if it continues for you in that version.

My audio was dropping out for a few seconds exiting park for about a month. On last update, 44.1 I went into service mode. I had 2 different alerts over several days. Both alerts were never saved, but generated a new alert every time I went into service mode. Scheduled an appointment with Tesla Service & they ended up replacing my Superbottle. Audio no longer drops and battery preconditioning before Supercharging no is initiated around 30 miles from SC instead of 60-90 miles.

• Informative
Reactions: TBrownTX
I haven’t found a solution yet. But for me, if I turn the sub all the way off through the EQ the system never cuts out. I can have the sub on a little and the audio at half volume and be cool too. But as soon as I crank it up with the sub on its toast; I only get front tweets with the rest of the system cutting in and out. Hopefully this helps someone diagnose this madness