Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spaceship noise yet no Boombox

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Feb 2020 Model 3 which makes the "spaceship" noise when in reverse. I just installed 2020.48.26, but didn't get the Boombox feature in the release notes nor anywhere in the UI I can see. Everything I read online indicates that spaceship noise implies "Pedestrian Warning Speaker" which is what's needed to get Boombox.

Anyone else in this situation?

I have a Feb 2020 Model 3 which makes the "spaceship" noise when in reverse. I just installed 2020.48.26, but didn't get the Boombox feature in the release notes nor anywhere in the UI I can see. Everything I read online indicates that spaceship noise implies "Pedestrian Warning Speaker" which is what's needed to get Boombox.

That sucks. You should talk to support. I have the spaceship sound and I have boombox.

• Funny
Reactions: Pemple and hellocar

Have you tried the 2 button reset and also did you get the latest firmware.30?

Fred