Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Completes 20th Starlink Mission

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huh, they must have figured out what went wrong with B1059 then?

Hans said something about it in an interview. Here is the one record of it that I know of:
152834019_4508368942512544_216577775559069334_o.jpg

Yeah I had seen that, but "investigation still in progress" doesn't sound final. Oh well, maybe just the i's are being dotted on the investigation and Elon thinks they have enough info to proceed. Typical Elon, and I mean that in a good way.

If ULA had been doing the accident review, it would take 6 months and they still wouldn't have figured it out :p

Yeah I had seen that, but "investigation still in progress" doesn't sound final. Oh well, maybe just the i's are being dotted on the investigation and Elon thinks they have enough info to proceed. Typical Elon, and I mean that in a good way.

If ULA had been doing the accident review, it would take 6 months and they still wouldn't have figured it out :p
My guess is still some sort of heat shield failure. Maybe due to an engine failure of some sort rupturing the heat shield. Just a guess though...

• Informative
Reactions: EVCollies
Did you all notice we never got a LOX loading complete message before the abort? I suspect the abort will be related to that (sensor, or other mishap).

Also, it was kind of weird that we weren’t going to get first stage camera views, and they didn’t tell us why.

Reactions: Grendal