Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX F9 - Starlink Group 6-12 - SLC-39A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Launch Date: September 3
Launch Window: 7:25PM EDT (4:25PM PDT, 23:25 UTC)
Launch site: SLC-39A, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station (CCSFS), Florida
Core Booster Recovery: ASDS - JRTI
Booster: B1073.10
Fairings: Reused
Mass: 21 Starlink 2.0 mini Satellites
Orbit: LEO
Yearly Launch Number: 62

The Starlink Group 6-12 mission is headed to the 43º inclination shell of Starlink's second generation constellation. Satellites in this shell will be orbiting Earth in a 530km circular orbit at 43º inclination. This mission will carry 21 Starlink v2 Mini satellites into a 284 by 293 kilometer orbit and from there they'll raise their orbits to operational altitude.

This mission is launching to the southeast out of the Cape.

This is the 10th flight for the first stage booster supporting this mission, which previously launched SES-22, ispace’s HAKUTO-R Mission 1, Hispasat Amazonas Nexus mission, CRS-27, and five Starlink missions. Following stage separation, the first stage will land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope- Have to have an account to watch it. Not happening .. I watched on youtube with the coverage from nasaspaceflight.

No I don't think that is true. I was able to get to that tweet in a private chrome window (incognito) without logging in and was able to watch the video. No issues.

What you don't get to see are the replies to that tweet. So it NOT correct that you can't read a tweet and watch an embedded video without a login. See this screen shot

1693859397307.png

• Informative
Reactions: Grendal