Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spare Wheels+Tires for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a large screw in the sidewall of one tire (non-repairable). Rather than spend $300 to replace just one tire, decided to get new wheels and tires altogether.

I have the following available for sale:

--Two (2) 18" Tesla Aero wheel w/ OEM Michelin MXM4 tire, about 5000 miles, $250 each

--One (1) 18" Tesla Aero wheel w/ ODM Michelin MXM4 tire, about 4500 miles, one puncture in main tread area professionally repaired at America's Tire, been running perfectly since, $225

--One (1) 18" Tesla Aero wheel w/ non-repairable tire, $150

All four (4) wheels above include OEM TPMS.

Does NOT come with Aero covers.

These would make excellent spare tires for road trips with plenty of tread left for spare-tire duty.

All wheels have some curb rash... first-come, first-pick.

BUT, curb rash doesn't matter since they will be living in your trunk most of the time!

I will take detailed pictures and tread life measurements this weekend, but let me know if you're even remotely interested. Prices above are just a ball park and I am open to offers!

Wheel/Tire #1, $250

Was in Front Left position
Approximately 5000 miles on tire, 7/32" tread remaining
All curb rash detailed in photos below

IMG_0514.jpeg
IMG_0515.jpeg IMG_0516.jpeg IMG_0532.jpeg

Last edited:
Wheel/Tire #4, $225

Was in Front Right position
Has been professionally repaired with plug&patch, holds are perfectly
Was out of commission for about 500 miles while I was running a loaner from Tesla
Approximately 4500 miles, 7/32" tread remaining
All curb rash detailed in photos below

IMG_0526.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg IMG_0528.jpeg IMG_0529.jpeg IMG_0530.jpeg IMG_0531.jpeg IMG_0535.jpg