Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spin Spin Spin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finishing off my old set of A7 in our first Auto X point event & I managed to spin! so fun!
was blasting thought the box in my last runs so fast - figured I'd try even faster...tooo fast & lost the back end before entry
still got TTOD by >2 seconds

from next drivers car :p

Sunday was an even faster course
TTOD by a lot but 2nd PAX...even with 1 cone

please, please if anyone has comments on 295/315 staggered on 10.5" 18" I'd be very interested!

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
Yeesh, you guys take it right up to the edge on that lot. How often to people get late on braking and push into the dirt there? And is that lot as broken up as it looks or just lots of patches?

Nice runs tho, that spin went ALL THE DISTANCE. Glad it was into open area and all good 👍

Yeesh, you guys take it right up to the edge on that lot. How often to people get late on braking and push into the dirt there? And is that lot as broken up as it looks or just lots of patches?

Nice runs tho, that spin went ALL THE DISTANCE. Glad it was into open area and all good 👍
Oh man, this weekend was something special!
So many people spun / 3 ended up in the grass, all different cars too - not just Mustangs!
RX-7, Miata, BMW, CRX, me (almost twice!)
a few people have gone a little into the bush at the end but not this weekend

It's partly like rally X -Asphalt Sucks, some concrete patch, some HMA cold mix mixed with cement and wet, rolled and torched - oddest mix I've seen!
proper lines need to take asphalt into consideration, makes it a bit more fun. smooth asphalt is boring and too predictable.