Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SSupercharger - Milwaukee, WI (Showroom and Service)

Permit dot on Supercharge Info?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No. Need more info

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to go in for service yesterday in the Chicago area. I asked the service rep about Milwaukee. He said something to the effect of "all they're waiting on is final permitting, which from my experience here takes about a month to a month-and-a-half." Hopefully they'll be up and running in 'Tosa by the beginning of July.

He also said there will be an email announcement that goes out to all customers within a certain mile range when they do open up.

First post! Just got a Y, I drove past the Milwaukee location, back garage doors were open and seemed to be people there. Hopefully close to opening up soon. Also, technically it is in Milwaukee and not Tosa. If they are waiting on permits, could be awhile, at least in Tosa inspectors aren’t even doing in person inspections so everything is backlogged.

First post! Just got a Y, I drove past the Milwaukee location, back garage doors were open and seemed to be people there. Hopefully close to opening up soon. Also, technically it is in Milwaukee and not Tosa. If they are waiting on permits, could be awhile, at least in Tosa inspectors aren’t even doing in person inspections so everything is backlogged.

Folks on the Tesla WI Club FB Group indicate any week now, apparently an image floating around of it showing up on the Tesla App.

Per Google Maps, it looks like it might be open tomorrow.
Where'd you pickup your Y? What build?

It's appearing in-app for scheduling too!

Attachments

• RP9WM3OYSN2OLPnBl4sYBA_thumb_1514.jpg
    RP9WM3OYSN2OLPnBl4sYBA_thumb_1514.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Informative
Reactions: MarkoC and odguy
So this has been open for a while now (stopped in and did a test drive) and now I’m one of many with an order number waiting on the refreshed model S to start shipping.
So that being said how is the customer service for this location ? Are they taking care of us ?
we are all somewhat trapped (or drive to Chicago) but would like to mentally prepare for the service experience that I hopefully won’t need...

So this has been open for a while now (stopped in and did a test drive) and now I’m one of many with an order number waiting on the refreshed model S to start shipping.
So that being said how is the customer service for this location ? Are they taking care of us ?
we are all somewhat trapped (or drive to Chicago) but would like to mentally prepare for the service experience that I hopefully won’t need...
Seems fine based on chatter in the Tesla Owners Wisconsin club/Facebook group. One of the service advisers at that location is pretty active in that group.