Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Start doubting the numbers in my solar monthly bill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The technicians from Tesla removed all the solar panels on 11/30/2021 because I was going to do the roofing. The panels are still in my backyard now. Then I received the bill for last month for 128 kWh. How possible I get this number without having the panels in use for even one minute? This made me to doubt the numbers in my past monthly bills.
1641430850712.png

The technicians from Tesla removed all the solar panels on 11/30/2021 because I was going to do the roofing. The panels are still in my backyard now. Then I received the bill for last month for 128 kWh. How possible I get this number without having the panels in use for even one minute? This made me to doubt the numbers in my past monthly bills. View attachment 752442
Does your bill include the meter number actually read (lifetime kWh) so you can compare with actual? Some companies bill you an estimate based on the previous months rather than the actual, if they don't have the meter read number ready in time for billing.