Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Starting my EV Journey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger on Friday for a white MY LR, induction wheels, black interior. Obviously, no delivery date yet but the website said 3-5 weeks when I ordered. I'll be saying goodbye to my 2014 CTS V-Sport. I loved the Caddy, but horrible gas mileage and GM service issues forced my hand. Needless to say, I'm excited to enter the EV world with Tesla. I have a ton of random questions, but I assume I'll find the answers if I dig around the forum. I created an entry in the forum's ordering tracker thing on Google Sheets. I am definitely OCD, so I assume I'll find a list of issues when I pick up the Y. I'm hoping for the best, but planning for the worst.

We already have a road trip planned up the California coast to Cambria. Hope I don't run out of juice haha

Congratulations. I ordered the same car. Also our first foray into EVs. Technically my wife's car, but I'm gonna drive it to work a lot. Free charger at work.

Keeping my Range Rover Sport diesel until the CT is out.