Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steam is showing 9.76GB of ram for MSLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Got my MSLR in March with updated taillight(no screen motor). I thought based on the other discussion my car should have 16GB ram. Once I installed the latest OTA, I was able to launch steam however inside steam it is only showing 9.76GB for ram, any ideas?

Also steam is showing ~80GB of internal storage, I am assuming this is the tesla built-in SSD, any idea how to install the game on to external SSD.(I have a 1TB Samsung SSD currently in glove box used as sentry mode clip storage.)

Thanks.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 164
You’re going to have to go into settings and format the SSD and it will alert you that 74gb will
Be saved for dashcam and sentry. While the rest can be used by steam. When you install steam games you can choose where to download and install storage wise.

You’re going to have to go into settings and format the SSD and it will alert you that 74gb will
Be saved for dashcam and sentry. While the rest can be used by steam. When you install steam games you can choose where to download and install storage wise.
Thanks for the reply. So bad it didn't let you reserve more room for tesla dashcam, I felt like 64gb is too small for me.