Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Steering assist reduced, ABS disabled, TC disabled,Stability control disabled, regen braking..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model Y was delivered to me last month. The day they tried to deliver it, it apparently had the same problem, according to the repair record (power steering, power brakes, other things disabled). They replaced something before they delivered it. With about 1500 miles on the car now, the same thing has happened 3 more times & I'm just glad all occurrences happened when driving on slow roads. Weather has been warm, usually over 80 F. I made a service appointment but I have to wait until they have a loaner car available. It's a scary experience. I had my M3 for 4 years, with no problems.

The "Stability Control Disabled" is usually a wiring-connected issue. But there are other things that may trigger this message and all the dreadfull consequences that come with it. In my Model 3 it was the 12V battery. Surprisingly often, this is just the wheel speed sensor and the failing ABS system. Here's the article that explains it pretty well: Tesla Says “Stability Control Disabled” – Why? And What to Do? – Topicmotor