Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering wheel is shaking on auto-park.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah OK I understand what you mean now. I'll have to try it. The turning radius of the MY is so large I feel like that is likely to require a lot of back and forth to get into the spot. Unless parking spots are a LOT wider where you live.
Well it definitely can’t do it in a single pass - even in my skinny 3. Takes me a 3 point turn. Which is excruciatingly slow if anyone is waiting for you. But I was happy to finally figure it how to get it to work almost every time.

Well it definitely can’t do it in a single pass - even in my skinny 3. Takes me a 3 point turn. Which is excruciatingly slow if anyone is waiting for you. But I was happy to finally figure it how to get it to work almost every time.
I tried it this afternoon and your right. Recognized it immediately when I just pulled forward close to the cars in the spot I wanted to back into. And yes had to do a three point turn. I think I'll just continue to back in manually lol. But it's good to know the "trick" at least. Lots of people when they first ride with me want to see the MY do tricks so this is good info for that. Also, anyone else sometimes feel like they own a dog rather than a car when people ride with you the first time?

Reactions: Spuzzz