Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stereo Sounds Better After 24.20.1 Update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a musician, so I may be imagining some of this... Last year our '23 MY's stereo suddenly seemed to not sound as great. There was a seeming lack of bass and depth of sound. My wife hadn't touched the audio controls and no messing around with it by me returned the sound to what it sounded like before. It bugged me enough to bring the car into service where they pronounced it "normal". At the time, I didn't associate the change with an update as it's my wife's car that I only drive a couple of times a week.

We now have a '24 MY as well (mine) and from new, the stereo has sounded much like my wife's car...ie not as good as I initially thought it sounded when we first bought it. I just updated the '24 with 24.20.1 and I SWEAR the stereo suddenly sounds significantly better. There's nothing about sound management in the release notes.

As I said, I might be imagining this... Has anyone else noticed changes in the sound system after updates?