Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still Another Perfect Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cigar Man

Intriguing Human
Supporting Member
Jul 23, 2020
McAllen, Texas
I picked up my blue MY this morning in San Antonio. I took about an hour or so to inspect the car and found no problems at all. The advisor was very courteous and helpful. I am in love with my new Tesla.

I had a four hour drive to get home, giving me lots of time to get familiar with the car. Though the car did not have the new laminated glass, that is not a deal breaker and I was quite impressed with the quiet. I made one stop at a Supercharger (needed a pit stop and eats anyway) and the only negative was to find out I need some work on my backing skills. I was driving at Texas speeds, meaning 75 to 80 mph, and I knew I would not get the best range. No problem, and I quickly learned to get over range anxiety. When I got home, plugged it in. All I had to do then was show off the car to the neighbors.

Did I say I am in love?

I picked up my blue MY this morning in San Antonio. I took about an hour or so to inspect the car and found no problems at all. The advisor was very courteous and helpful. I am in love with my new Tesla.

I had a four hour drive to get home, giving me lots of time to get familiar with the car. Though the car did not have the new laminated glass, that is not a deal breaker and I was quite impressed with the quiet. I made one stop at a Supercharger (needed a pit stop and eats anyway) and the only negative was to find out I need some work on my backing skills. I was driving at Texas speeds, meaning 75 to 80 mph, and I knew I would not get the best range. No problem, and I quickly learned to get over range anxiety. When I got home, plugged it in. All I had to do then was show off the car to the neighbors.

Did I say I am in love?

Your post gave me hope and I was thrilled when picking up my MYP this morning. Nearly flawless! I freaking love this car!

Reactions: Cigar Man