Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To me, I am unsure, but why is the Fox News will not streaming on my car for lst month. Always Error loading.. Is it the tesla app or is it TuneIn blocking, preventing all channels from being streamed?

I've had no issues streaming the Fox News app. I'll try again on my way to work to confirm. I think you can also listen to Fox News through the Streaming tab - have you tried that?

To me, I am unsure, but why is the Fox News will not streaming on my car for lst month. Always Error loading.. Is it the tesla app or is it TuneIn blocking, preventing all channels from being streamed?

When using Tune-In; I have to select NEWs on the left and then select the Fox News tile. Sometimes I have to select it multiple times. I get the network error when I come back to the car frequently. Seems like the link to the stream gets changed frequently and the Tune-in APP on the Tesla does not reset the link. Interestingly other news channels like CNN do not have the same issue. MSNBC seems to error like Fox News.

When using Tune-In; I have to select NEWs on the left and then select the Fox News tile. Sometimes I have to select it multiple times. I get the network error when I come back to the car frequently. Seems like the link to the stream gets changed frequently and the Tune-in APP on the Tesla does not reset the link. Interestingly other news channels like CNN do not have the same issue. MSNBC seems to error like Fox News.

Thank you for confirmation. It does seem weird that everyone I select(TuneIn) works, but Fox 95% time never works. Click on CNN and instantly on..lol I like to always listen to both sides..

I have the same problem with CNBC. I have talked to tesla and this is a known problem with some of the news stations. I use tunein on my phone and Bluetooth it to the car. Not great but it works. It has been known for a long time, not sure why they can't fix it.

I have the same problem with CNBC. I have talked to tesla and this is a known problem with some of the news stations. I use tunein on my phone and Bluetooth it to the car. Not great but it works. It has been known for a long time, not sure why they can't fix it.
Error loading CNBC on TuneIn. Lost XM with chip upgrade so tried TuneIn - constant error loading so upgraded to TuneIn Premium. Worked great for a day or so, now back to loading error. Takes 4 or 5 attempts to receive CNBC. Very annoying. Guess I will cancel TuneIn Premium and go to XM on phone and Bluetooth to car. Clumsy hack.