Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sun shades for Model 3? Especially roof, rear glass and side windows?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been on the lookout for sun shades for our M3 for basically all the windows but the windshield (already got one for the front).

On road trips, we do a lot of car camping (with a high end twin mattress and all the works, highly recommended!) but we're looking to keep it darker, cooler and a little more private.

I'm not looking for mesh, I'm looking for something that's reflective / with aluminum foil.

I've been looking on amazon but I couldn't find all the parts. I've seen the Evannex kit, but the price is a little steep. Found roof and rear window, but couldn't find reflective shades for the side windows.

Can any point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Ha, good stuff!

If anybody has more ideas - maybe a set with a lower price (although the price for the heatshield stuff is pretty good), that'd be great!

@kai2002 , did you order anything yet? I got an email that HeatShield has a 25% off sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday going. Code "BFCM19" valid from 11/27/19 - 12/3/19 new orders. It's listed on their site as well.

• Love
Reactions: kai2002
@kai2002 , did you order anything yet? I got an email that HeatShield has a 25% off sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday going. Code "BFCM19" valid from 11/27/19 - 12/3/19 new orders. It's listed on their site as well.

Hey, just saw this (also thanks for the PM!)! Just ordered! If anybody else wants to get this - the coupon only reflects on the price at the very end.

Happy shading!

Reactions: SMAlset