TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Suntech PPF whole wrap, group buy (Model 3)- GTA East

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ZooSean, Jun 23, 2018.

1. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

#1 ZooSean, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    I have got my Model 3 from that guy, and he did a very nice job for me.

While I was leaving, I asked him if he would like to do a group buy. He said that he is willing to offer the following:

Whole wrap the Model 3 with Suntek Premium PPF: 3800$ (for more than 5 ppl only)..

(Btw, the partial only head wrap is not price competitive).

Other Tesla model, contact him directly.

If interested, private msg me, and I will let you know the contact info..

2. Black Rain

Black Rain Member

Got any pics to share? Did you go for full PPF?

3. wallstguy

wallstguy Member

XPEL or 3M is the way to go. $3800 is also not a deal for it, thats how much they were charging for my X. It's cheaper film.

4. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

#4 ZooSean, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    A simple google search find this:Best Paint Protection Film for Cars? XPEL vs 3M vs LLumar vs SunTek

And this discussion in this forum: Suntek vs Xpel?

To summarize, SunTek looks shiny, and XPEL provides more protection because it is thicker.

Price wise, SunTek and XPEL top line film its self shall be the same. The price difference is because the labor.