Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sunvisor magnet replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know where to get a replacement magnet for their Model X sunvisor? My driver side visor lost the magnet on the end and I can't find where to get one. I posed a question on the App but no response. Can't find one online- any ideas?

Does anybody know where to get a replacement magnet for their Model X sunvisor? My driver side visor lost the magnet on the end and I can't find where to get one. I posed a question on the App but no response. Can't find one online- any ideas?
I just bought an extra visor off of eBay. I have the magnet but lost the part that attaches the magnet to the visor. So, I just need to get that part out of the visor so I can replace it with the visor in my car and the magnet will be an extra one. Once I get this out, I won't need the second magnet so you're welcome to have it if you want to pay shipping.

Only problem is, I don't know how to get the part out yet so need to figure that out first. The magnet is attached to the visor with some kind of metal cylinder which allows the magnet to move within the visor. Need to figure out how to get that part out...

I was able to figure it out and replace the part that attaches to the magnet. There's a spring in there which gives it the push. But now I have the extra magnet.

If you want it, let me know