Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I need to replace my drivers side front seat cushion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a bad spill on my front seat and with the ventilation holes, I can't sufficiently get the smell out. So at this point, I just want to replace the cushion. I joined a few groups on facebook but I think there are a bunch of scammers on there. Does anyone know if there are any reliable places to buy slavage seats? There are none that match on Ebay right now. I am also finding it hard to find a good video on how to replace them. Should I just suck it up and bring it to thee SC or body shop?

I had a bad spill on my front seat and with the ventilation holes, I can't sufficiently get the smell out. So at this point, I just want to replace the cushion. I joined a few groups on facebook but I think there are a bunch of scammers on there. Does anyone know if there are any reliable places to buy slavage seats? There are none that match on Ebay right now. I am also finding it hard to find a good video on how to replace them. Should I just suck it up and bring it to thee SC or body shop?
So what did you end up doing OP? Dealer or DIY?