Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX - E Stassney Ln

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1698848973005.png

Attachments

• Stassney.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 34
Went for a little drive this morning. Checked 2 EvGos in S. Austin that have been totally installed for about a year and still aren't on. Both have transformers. One has a meter but is dark, the other has no meter still. A similar EvGo finally went online in Sunset Valley recently, so hopefully these come up soon. Still, I bet this supercharger and the one at Pinthouse are on before those EvGos...Glad to see more fast charge options coming to S. Austin finally, even if I do 99% charging at home.
IMG_8413.jpeg

Went for a little drive this morning. Checked 2 EvGos in S. Austin that have been totally installed for about a year and still aren't on. Both have transformers. One has a meter but is dark, the other has no meter still. A similar EvGo finally went online in Sunset Valley recently, so hopefully these come up soon. Still, I bet this supercharger and the one at Pinthouse are on before those EvGos...Glad to see more fast charge options coming to S. Austin finally, even if I do 99% charging at home.

Are you talking about the ones on S Congress near Aviator? No idea what the hold up is there, it's stupid that they've been ready to go for so long

Are you talking about the ones on S Congress near Aviator? No idea what the hold up is there, it's stupid that they've been ready to go for so long
Accidentally replied to my own comment above, meant to reply to you...so that you would see it...

Drove by the EVGOs in S. Austin this morning also and the one at WillCanon and Congress near Aviator was on and a car was charging!! The ManSlaughter one is still not on.