Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brockville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1706557014468.png

We made it folks! 2399 parkdale ave @Big Earl

Im getting better at photoshop
Are you sure the address is correct? That looks like a Dairy Queen logo between two chargers. The Dairy Queen appears to be south of the 401, the address given (2399 Parkdale) is north of the 401.

I think the correct address is more like 125 Stewart Blvd - approximately the NE Corner of Stewart and Central Ave W. Here is the Google Streetview from that spot, see the small apartment buildings in the background?
1706558892029.png

Are you sure the address is correct? That looks like a Dairy Queen logo between two chargers. The Dairy Queen appears to be south of the 401, the address given (2399 Parkdale) is north of the 401.

I think the correct address is more like 125 Stewart Blvd - approximately the NE Corner of Stewart and Central Ave W. Here is the Google Streetview from that spot, see the small apartment buildings in the background?
View attachment 1013329
I agree

I find it funny that you guys have been waiting for this forever, and the site ends up being beside a dead shopping mall in a parking lot that's too small to host it.
How is the parking lot too small? It looks plenty large, especially if no one goes to the mall. The other side of the 401 would be better, but I can live with this. I like DQ!

How is the parking lot too small? It looks plenty large, especially if no one goes to the mall. The other side of the 401 would be better, but I can live with this. I like DQ!

Pretty sure it will be here where the cars are parked.

Here is the map.
I count 18 parking spots, so making 8 of them superchargers and potentially one or two for equipment seems like a recipe for ICEing.