Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brownsville, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/21/21Update: they removed the barrier for the chargers. I parked and connected it to my Tesla and the screen would only say “Ready to Charge.” Seems like these are still offline at the moment.

Attachments

• 793D4A22-810D-4B49-8FFC-1F9C89D2C350.jpeg
    793D4A22-810D-4B49-8FFC-1F9C89D2C350.jpeg
    648.4 KB · Views: 152
2/21/21Update: they removed the barrier for the chargers. I parked and connected it to my Tesla and the screen would only say “Ready to Charge.” Seems like these are still offline at the moment.
Flogging a dead horse here but
  • Check that there is a meter present that would feed the transformer
  • Check that the meter is live, with numbers present on the display
  • Check for a "hum" from the transformer
  • Check that the "TESLA" letters are illuminated at the top of the charge posts.

• Informative
Reactions: drsnooker and CarlS
Flogging a dead horse here but
  • Check that there is a meter present that would feed the transformer
  • Check that the meter is live, with numbers present on the display
  • Check for a "hum" from the transformer
  • Check that the "TESLA" letters are illuminated at the top of the charge posts.

Just drove by there.
Meter is now present. TESLA lettering is not illuminated (it’s overcast but not dark yet no clue if that matters as I’ve supercharged less than a handful of times).

Last edited:
Just drove by there.
Meter is now present. TESLA lettering is not illuminated (it’s overcast but not dark yet no clue if that matters as I’ve supercharged less than a handful of times).
Just stopped by there. The Meter has power. There was a Tesla employee there, he was on the phone so I didn’t bother him. But I’m guessing go live is imminent unless they find an issue.

blue nose cone model s. (Believe him to be an employee as he’s wearing the Tesla jacket with red lettering and he had access to the locked cabinet area).

Last edited:
Just stopped by there. The Meter has power. There was a Tesla employee there, he was on the phone so I didn’t bother him. But I’m guessing go live is imminent unless they find an issue.

blue nose cone model s. (Believe him to be an employee as he’s wearing the Tesla jacket with red lettering and he had access to the locked cabinet area).
Not to be a stalker. But...he’s still there (or at least his blue model S is). So was the electrician from this morning.

Either an employee, or PLUS EV wanting to be first to charge.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV