Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chino, CA (under construction, 20 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

smilepak

May 11, 2015
SoCal, CA
Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 1.39.00 PM.jpeg

Pictures? Is the location on supercharge.info correct?
Didn't bother taking any pictures. Nothings changes from the ones above. Just fences around cabinets, where the transformer will be, and some stalls.

The location is kinda correct? It's in the same shopping center but where I circled in green instead of the middle of it. The issue is just that that area doesn't really look like the shopping center when you get there so I kept looking for it in the actual shopping center area until I cross referenced the pictures above with the streets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627-082535.png
    Screenshot_20240627-082535.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Rovastar
Didn't bother taking any pictures. Nothings changes from the ones above. Just fences around cabinets, where the transformer will be, and some stalls.

The location is kinda correct? It's in the same shopping center but where I circled in green instead of the middle of it. The issue is just that that area doesn't really look like the shopping center when you get there so I kept looking for it in the actual shopping center area until I cross referenced the pictures above with the streets.
The pictures above are only of the stalls. Pictures of equipment and (empty) equipments pads can be he,Paul for determining the current status and how much longer before the site is ready. Thanks for checking it out and pointing out the correct location @Guacahummus
Saw the chargers up. Will try to take pictures
They will be appreciated, thanks!

Did you see any supercharger cabinets? Switchgear cabinet? Transformer? From the twitter post we already have evidence these are V4 posts. What we are looking for is the rest of the equipment to see if these are close to ready or still a ways out.
As I said, Everything's been installed other than the transformer and switchgear cabinet. I swing round this area semi-regularly so now that I know it's where it is I'll take a picture next time I'm in the area but I'm extremely confident in what I've said.