Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Costa Mesa, CA (LIVE 10 Apr 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI this station is just called "Costa Mesa" in the app and the MCU. Not sure if there's a reason it's called Hyland here?

Hrm, you're right. I don't know why that is. Personally, I think it'd be better to call it "Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave." because there's also a "Costa Mesa - Bristol St.", but it doesn't really matter what I think...we track the official Tesla name. I'll change the thread title here to remove "Hyland Ave." and give @corywright @Big Earl @Guacahummus a gentle nudge to update supercharge.info.

Bruce.

Hrm, you're right. I don't know why that is. Personally, I think it'd be better to call it "Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave." because there's also a "Costa Mesa - Bristol St.", but it doesn't really matter what I think...we track the official Tesla name. I'll change the thread title here to remove "Hyland Ave." and give @corywright @Big Earl @Guacahummus a gentle nudge to update supercharge.info.

Bruce.
100% Agree, the naming scheme is one of the more confusing things Tesla does but it threw me for a loop when I was tracking all my stations today and couldn't find Costa Mesa on the map lol