Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Early, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates on this SC? It’s been 9 months since the filing. This location would be great for Austin to Lubbock trip.
I am sitting in the parking lot at this Starbucks location right now. There is still no sign of supercharger construction. as others have stated, there is a new building going in next door but I stepped out and talked to one of the guys over there and he didn’t know anything about Tesla superchargers.

Reactions: Talmen and Seyed
Ok, figured out what is going next-door to the Starbucks. It's a Tidal Wave Auto Spa (and they are hiring! lol). So, most likely not Supercharger related at all. Still no signs of any construction at the Starbucks. There is a large-ish space at the CEFCO across the street that is coned off now. Probably means nothing but was interesting. I don't see that space being used for superchargers though since part of that coned off area has a bunch of valve covers to fill the underground tanks.

Not really sure what's going on with this site in Early. It's been filed for almost a year now with what seems like no movement. Hamilton, San Angelo and Post were all filed around the same time as this one was or later and are either done or finishing up construction. Early doesn't have any databases online with their permitting and inspections department either so can't really look up anything related to the status of the job with the city. Based on their web site, all that stuff is still mostly paper based. To file a permit, you have to download the application and fill it out and then email it to the city contact listed on their web page... or I assume walk it in and hand it off in person.

1709431531202.png