Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Fathead for garage or shell?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all avail according to the link.

Lifesize Tesla Supercharger replica wall decal sticker made from Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper for garage

25% off code 252506

I think she needed to update the qty avai
They are all avail according to the link.

Lifesize Tesla Supercharger replica wall decal sticker made from Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper for garage

25% off code 252506

I think she needed to update the qty avai

It says “made to order”, which probably means she doesn’t stock any.

Charger1.jpeg
Charger2.jpeg
Charger3.jpeg
Charger4.jpeg
Charger5.jpeg
Great idea! I would take a fathead-like decal for my garage as well, hopefully something like this exists
Finally got mine. Looks awesome and super great quality. I actually have 5 avail for sale if anyone is interested.
Size 66x30 which is the largest option.
120$ plus 15$ shipping ( need to buy tubes).
Super easy to install. High quality vinyl that stretches and can be removed and reinstalled just like a fathead sticker.
I take paypal. DM me or email me at [email protected]

Reactions: pk44FG
Anyone know of a place to get a supercharger shell or even like a fathead decal for a garage project?

I tried the vinyl decal route and it came out horrible (wrinkles on the bottom). So I'm getting ready to CNC a "half shell" out of plywood, then paint it to look real. It will be hinged on one side, and will enclose my Clipper Creek HCS-40. Good news is there is plenty of room in the base of the model to do that, and even more room if you want to use a Tesla charger.

Will let you know how it goes. I have most of the CAD done, I just need to figure out the CAM operations and slice it up into section for my CNC machine. May have to layer it for depth too so the bits can reach on the sides.

• Love
Reactions: Akikiki
Status
Not open for further replies.