Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hackensack, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

8 Tesla stalls + 4 EA stalls in the Shops at Riverside parking garage (390 Hackensack Ave)

Hackensack.jpg

OMG!!! so excited! when will this be ready?
Sometime in 2022 according to Tesla:

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 9.26.00 PM.png

Hey @MarcoRP - Appreciate the info. Interesting to see this news coming out before anything on the Union City, NJ location whose target date recently changed from Q3 to Q4 of this year.

Either way, I'm just happy to see North Jersey getting some alternatives to Paramus 🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: KG2V
Not an issue - thanks for reporting the status. If anyone else is in the area and would like to share a site photo that would be great. If it's done, it's possible it is still awaiting a transformer or something else blocking it from being commissioned by Tesla.
Thanks for updating the status, saw it was done, at least the stalls were there and lilted, but it's not on Tesla supercharger map yet, so clearly it's not open, if anyone is around the area, it's on the lower level garage in it's own corner (South side).

Actually, the Hackensack, NJ location now appears to be open (per the Tesla mobile app) View attachment 964778
Not sure the purpose / overlap of supercharger info if this happens (maybe only for permit and construction status then?), but I really wish Tesla did an online website of it's supercharger information with the pricing info etc without always have to go through the app (wakes up the car) or go into the car to find the details.

Not sure the purpose / overlap of supercharger info if this happens (maybe only for permit and construction status then?), but I really wish Tesla did an online website of it's supercharger information with the pricing info etc without always have to go through the app (wakes up the car) or go into the car to find the details.
Brand new charger! Charging right now

Also wish Tesla supercharger stations include a large display showing ads while we charge, recently been to one and looks cool / less boring. Also a good revenue generator for them getting ad $$$ also helps your case, helps bring more lit to the area. Imagine a large bright display.