Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond, VA - Forest Hill Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

corywright

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Jul 27, 2016
Richmond, VA
A new 12 stall Supercharger is currently under construction at the Wawa located at 7316 Forest Hill Ave, Richmond, VA 23225. Construction crews were on site and working when I drove by today.

foresthill.jpg

Interesting. Another not-west-side west-side charging location. The good news is this will hopefully take some pressure off of the Manchester Sheetz location but the bad news is that it's still so far from 288 and those of us on the west side or those of you bypassing Richmond on the west side. Thanks for the info and pic!

• Informative
Reactions: Anthony R.
Thanks for the info! Tesla, please put a SC on 288 at Westchester Commons
There was some evidence that they were going to install one at the Royal Farms site just east of 288 on Warbro Rd, But I haven’t seen anything moving on that project at all. For now we just can just pray for any along 288.

I don’t see any reason for this charger except alleviating congestion at Providence Rd from Richmond City local traffic... but as busy as it is, the biggest issues with Providence Rd aren’t congestion.

Maybe they used the same data for putting a SuC in Forest Hill that EA did. I guess I shouldn’t complain, but the only reason I can think for the odd locations west of 95 have to be permitting issues in Chesterfield and Henrico?

Interesting to note, this will be the first Supercharger in Richmond City proper.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Chris Barnes