Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dirtman16

White TM3 LR RWD; Red MYP 11/30 OD
Jun 14, 2019
Madison, AL
Looks like Tesla will receive TN NEVI funding for a station in Kingston at the Food City.

Address is: 1000 LADD Landing Blvd, Kingston, TN 37763

Unfortunately, no information is know about the size of the station. However, the award is for around 1 million, so my guess is it's a 12-16 stall site.

@corywright or @Pluto, not sure if you want to add this yet or wait until confirmation on the station size. Thanks.

NEVI Award Information

Holy cow, I missed that! I saw this Tennessee NEVI announcement last week but missed that Tesla was one of the winners. OK, now that is interesting, because NEVI requires credit card capability. Of course we know that the new V4 pedestals have credit card readers, and a small screen, but none of them have been activated yet.

Looks like Tesla will receive TN NEVI funding for a station in Kingston at the Food City.

Address is: 1000 LADD Landing Blvd, Kingston, TN 37763

Unfortunately, no information is know about the size of the station. However, the award is for around 1 million, so my guess is it's a 12-16 stall site.

@corywright or @Pluto, not sure if you want to add this yet or wait until confirmation on the station size. Thanks.

NEVI Award Information

Great find! The document you linked to shows that this will be a 12 stall site (the final column).

The @supercharge.info team is going to begin adding more NEVI sites, so anyone who finds a new one should tag one of us and it'll be added.