Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lakewood, CO - W Alaska Dr

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
https://supercharge.info/map?siteID=7879

NEVI funded supercharger at the open air mall Belmar Block 3 address 7337 7171 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226

https://energyoffice.colorado.gov/zero-emissions-vehicles/dcfc-plazas

Go down to link for "Summary of awarded projects"

NEVI map

Applying OrganizationLocation: NameStreetCitySite Host If DifferentHardwareNetworkLocation Funding RequestCharging Stations Requested at LocationkW / PortTotal NEVI
Tesla, Inc.7171 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, Colorado 802267171 W Alaska DrLakewoodShopping CenterTeslaTesla$324,63512250N/A

Last edited:
NEVI funded supercharger at the open air mall Belmar Block 3 address 7337 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226
Where did you see the 7337 W Alaska Dr. address? I looked at all the links you gave and so far all I see is 7171 W Alaska Dr., which is Lady Nomada restaurant. If Tesla populated 12 spots in front with Supercharger stalls, that would be a new one because where would they put the cabinets? I saw multiple Lat-Longs on CDOT's messy NEVI Project Planning Resource Map Updated April 2024, and one is in the parking lot to the north of Lady Nomada. That makes more sense.

7337 W Alaska Dr. is Dick's Sporting Goods, but it shares a wall with the Vance St parking garage to the west, which also makes sense and is always great in bad weather.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
Where did you see the 7337 W Alaska Dr. address? I looked at all the links you gave and so far all I see is 7171 W Alaska Dr., which is Lady Nomada restaurant. If Tesla populated 12 spots in front with Supercharger stalls, that would be a new one because where would they put the cabinets? I saw multiple Lat-Longs on CDOT's messy NEVI Project Planning Resource Map Updated April 2024, and one is in the parking lot to the north of Lady Nomada. That makes more sense.

7337 W Alaska Dr. is Dick's Sporting Goods, but it shares a wall with the Vance St parking garage to the west, which also makes sense and is always great in bad weather.
Good catch, I searched Belmar Lakewood to find the host site information, I guess I copied over that address for the mall instead of the permit. Post updated with 7171.

Reactions: electrons4u
I drove to Dallas for the April 8 total solar eclipse, and I used several Superchargers around the city. My favorite one was Dallas Park Lane, which is in the parking garage next to a Whole Foods, which was a great place to use the restroom and pick up a fresh sandwich for the road. Belmar is very similar and even has a Whole Foods as well. :cool:

I’m proud to say I submitted this location! 😎 I couldn’t decide if against the back wall where the new spa is or the street behind Bar Louie would be better. No matter where it goes, I’ll be super happy it’s in Bel Mar! I go to Lady Nomada all the time, and I just went to Heaven on Saturday for the best ice cream ever 😋

Reactions: electrons4u