Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Log?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some of us in the "Superchargers Visited" game use TeslaFi, which does exactly this (and more). Note that it's a paid service (free trial).

I saw a reference to a self-hosted data recorder in a thread here on TMC, although that requires a bit of IT skill and setup work.

Bruce.

PS. No affiliation with TeslaFi except as a satisfied, paying user.

I'll also highly recommend TeslaFi for recording this.

I didn't sign up for it on my S until I was at about 14K miles, the data it's collected in the 20K miles since is awesome. The charge summary report breaks down charging sessions to AC and DC. The bottom of my SuC report shows:
sc.PNG

I also have FUSC, but this gives me an estimate of how much I would have actually spent (I figure about $800 now).

The other report I really like is the lifetime map. This misses the early trip we did to VA (before I was using TeslaFi), but it's still impressive.
teslafi.PNG

My TMC username is a referral code for TeslaFi that will give you a 1 month trial.

I'll also highly recommend TeslaFi for recording this.

I didn't sign up for it on my S until I was at about 14K miles, the data it's collected in the 20K miles since is awesome. The charge summary report breaks down charging sessions to AC and DC. The bottom of my SuC report shows:
View attachment 438325
I also have FUSC, but this gives me an estimate of how much I would have actually spent (I figure about $800 now).

The other report I really like is the lifetime map. This misses the early trip we did to VA (before I was using TeslaFi), but it's still impressive.
View attachment 438327

My TMC username is a referral code for TeslaFi that will give you a 1 month trial.
That’s so cool!
I’ll have to sign up when I get my new model s

That’s so cool!
I’ll have to sign up when I get my new model s
Careful with the settings. I started teslafi with my brand new model S when everything was new to me..... I thought it was normal to lose about 10-12 miles/day of range. I found out later the car was never going to sleep due to how it was connecting with teslafi. I tried adjusting teslafi settings but got to where the Tesla app couldn’t even wake up the car. I liked the functionality but eventually gave up on it.

• Informative
Reactions: AMPd
I had a similar problem with my S when I first started using TeslaFi. The sleep settings helped me adjust it to let it deep sleep. I no longer see more then 5 mi/day of vampire drain on the S. When I got the X just 9 months ago and added it to TeslaFi, it seemed to start off with the right settings (you have to add a 2nd car on a new account as it's still only 1 car/account) and the car also never has much drain.