Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trouble Replying on a Supercharger Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I tried to reply to a post on a particular thread (Franklin, NC), I was not able to do so. I pressed "Log In" and then properly logged in. I could see my user ID displayed on the top line, verifying I am now logged in.

Upon normally returning (i.e. not using the browser's back arrow) to the original Supercharger thread, my userid disappears, showing I am not logged in. The "Login" button is still displayed; therefore, I can NOT reply to the post. Clicking again on the "Login" on this same screen, just does nothing but sort of flashes red a couple of inches to its right.

When I the properly navigate to another thread, everything appears normal with my userid displayed on the top. I could reply to any post there. Returning to the original Franklin , NC thread, the issue continues.

The site I'm having trouble with is the Franklin, NC one. Is this site having temporary problems or needs its settings examined?

When I tried to reply to a post on a particular thread (Franklin, NC), I was not able to do so. I pressed "Log In" and then properly logged in. I could see my user ID displayed on the top line, verifying I am now logged in.

Upon normally returning (i.e. not using the browser's back arrow) to the original Supercharger thread, my userid disappears, showing I am not logged in. The "Login" button is still displayed; therefore, I can NOT reply to the post. Clicking again on the "Login" on this same screen, just does nothing but sort of flashes red a couple of inches to its right.

When I the properly navigate to another thread, everything appears normal with my userid displayed on the top. I could reply to any post there. Returning to the original Franklin , NC thread, the issue continues.

The site I'm having trouble with is the Franklin, NC one. Is this site having temporary problems or needs its settings examined?

I think that I saw that two threads got merged, you may have gotten caught up in that, but you should be able to do it now.

I remember earlier this year, driving by Franklin and seeing the fence and knowing exactly what was about to happen. It appears to be close now, but the definitely got to put some concrete/asphalt down first.

Upvote 0