Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Newark, CA (LIVE 19 Sep 2019, 16 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only in fremont and newark. That last one off kato was under construction for three years and then dismantled without ever opening. Dublin, Pleasanton and Livermore area has five chargers already. Fremont, one now that the factory chargers are closed.

They should have constructed the chargers over in the Newpark mall parking lot, there's plenty of empty space just sitting unoccupied.... would have been far more preferable than being near the front entrance of the lazy dog restaurant, which is a nice place to eat at , but it's also very very busy during lunches and dinner times because of that.

I expect to see lots of icing issues here once it goes live. I hope i am wrong.

Last edited:
Well, there are two big somethings encased in a concrete shell. Could it be underground PG&E transformers?

And more than two months later still sitting there untouched. Progress has come to a screeching halt at this location. I wonder if they are ever going complete this construction or if it is going to go the way of the kato chargers.

Concerning.

Last edited:
Drove by right now, still looks the same. Needs PG&E transformer and underground work.

1.jpg 2.jpg