Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ocoee, FL - West Colonial Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1691793721571.png
    1691793721571.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: chaunceyg1
Drove past them today. Electrician on site said he expects them to be up and running in the next two weeks.

Attachments

• tesla ocoee 3.jpeg
    tesla ocoee 3.jpeg
    884.3 KB · Views: 11
  • tesla ocoee 2.jpeg
    tesla ocoee 2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • tesla ocoee 1.jpeg
    tesla ocoee 1.jpeg
    1,023 KB · Views: 14
I live nearby. They're not really on W. Colonial as the directory claims, the entrance is on Clarke Rd. north of the Michaels store. There's easy access from the 408 Expressway coming from Orlando, and back onto the Expressway heading towards Orlando. To get to the Turnpike, you'd have to use the Expressway entrance at Good Homes Rd a mile or so east, or drive further west on SR 50/Colonial Dr. to the Turnpike entrance. None of the photos on the app are actually near the site.

The directory says food & restrooms. The only fast food close by is a Honey Baked Ham across Michaels parking lot, and there's one or 2 small ethnic sit-down restaurants in the adjacent strip mall to the north. I guess the restrooms would be in Michaels or the PetSmart a couple of doors down, during business hours only.

West Oaks Mall is mostly abandoned or converted to office space. There are still a very few food stands open in the old food court, but there's no direct walking route to the mall. You'd have to walk out up the street and then into the mall entrance road, or walk on a maze of back driveways with no sidewalks. I think it would be about a half mile walk.

I live nearby. They're not really on W. Colonial as the directory claims, the entrance is on Clarke Rd. north of the Michaels store. There's easy access from the 408 Expressway coming from Orlando, and back onto the Expressway heading towards Orlando. To get to the Turnpike, you'd have to use the Expressway entrance at Good Homes Rd a mile or so east, or drive further west on SR 50/Colonial Dr. to the Turnpike entrance. None of the photos on the app are actually near the site.

The directory says food & restrooms. The only fast food close by is a Honey Baked Ham across Michaels parking lot, and there's one or 2 small ethnic sit-down restaurants in the adjacent strip mall to the north. I guess the restrooms would be in Michaels or the PetSmart a couple of doors down, during business hours only.

West Oaks Mall is mostly abandoned or converted to office space. There are still a very few food stands open in the old food court, but there's no direct walking route to the mall. You'd have to walk out up the street and then into the mall entrance road, or walk on a maze of back driveways with no sidewalks. I think it would be about a half mile walk.

Same. I'm not too far from there in Gotha. I suppose it's convenient if you need to go to the tax collectors office, Sunpass customer service office, or look for a discounted refrigerator at the Best Buy outlet.